Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Enjoying our Days












Decided I better get busy and take some more pics of my kiddos...Abby grows a little more everyday. She'll be 5 months old on Thursday. We went to the Dr. today for her check-up. She is doing great...and has a huge head (90th percentile on the growth chart)! She must get that from Paul! Truly she is doing so wonderful, sleeps great, and gets to start eating some real food. I think she is ready and hungry. I'm sure I'll takes some pics tonight of the experience.
Christmas decorating is done...at least all that I'm going to do. Tree up, lights on house, and stockings/decor up. My favorite is the Christmas music. I know I get that from my Nan (grandma). She always loves Christmas music and I do too...especially because it mostly points to the true reason we celebrate this season...Jesus. What are your favorite Christmas songs/cd's? I need a few new ones...any suggestions would be great! Love to all!



No comments: