Friday, March 28, 2008

Pause and Breathe

Taking some time to be still today. Joel is sleeping and I'm enjoying the quiet. Also I was inspired by my friend Jennifer's blog journeytotransparency@blogspot.com . Her honesty has always inspired me and I'm thankful for her. God reminds me to stop and listen. To be present in this moment today and fully take in His love and grace for today. I often find myself letting the daily tasks of life creep in and steal my time, my joy. Life is so fast...if we let it be. I desire to fully live in these moments God has given. Not to let them pass with ease but to carefully guard what He has given. So instead of rushing around my not so clean house and doing more and more...I'm taking this moment to be reminded that God is fond of me as Brennan Manning would say (and my friend Harve reminded me).

No comments: